Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 11:55:49

Andrew Mellinger wrote:
> I've created a primitive comment file, but I can't find a timestamp. One
> is not created in on the QNX box for the HEAD revision, nor is one created
> in 1_32_0 when I run the regression on my mac. Is there a switch to create
> this thing?
>
> Also, what is the content. Is it simply 'date'?

The content is not used, only the modified date on the file is used as
the time the testing was started. AFAIR it's not created by the
run_test.sh script, so you would have to create it usually with a 'touch
timestamp' before doing the CVS update. Hm, now that I look at the
collect_and_upload_logs.py script I see that the timestamp file is not
required, if it's not available it will use the current UTC time. So I'd
say go ahead without it.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com