Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-15 08:46:18

hi sean,

there are several errors in your tests that look like this:

http://tinyurl.com/lmv2r

These failures don't occur on my machine and I have the strong feeling
that they are once again related to the debug symbol generation (expl:
the debug symbols in an executable are restricted to a certain size, I
think it's about 64k or so).

For my tests, I once found a workaround: I renamed my directory where
the tests run using a much shorter name. This results in shorter symbols
and the bug doesn't occur anymore.

I saw that you have a quite deep directory structure which makes me
believe the problems are related with that.

F:\BoostRegressions\RC_1_34_0\all_32\results\boost\bin.v2\libs\spirit\test\...

maybe you could shorten one or more dir names and try if the failures
persist?

Thanks!

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com