Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Juergen Hunold (hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-16 12:49:21

Hi Aleksey !

On Thursday 16 November 2006 17:25, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Vladimir Prus writes:
> > Alexey, can you briefly comment if this patch looks reasonable, or
> > there's something deeper going on?
>
> There was no patch attached, but from judging from the context above
> I'd say please go ahead and commit it.

Volodya referred to this patch attached.
Could you please try it out locally ?
I like something which could break regression reporting due to a simple
syntax error to be tested firsthand.

And I'm wrestling with regression.py at the moment...

> Thanks for tracking it down!

You're welcome, but this might not be all.
I'm just trying to make sure that progress_jam_log does the right thing.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57  ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com