Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 18:23:18

Hi Juergen,

> Could you please try it out locally ?
> I like something which could break regression reporting due to a
> simple syntax error to be tested firsthand.

The patch is tested and committed now. FYI, you can test the whole
report generation cycle locally by going in
'$BOOST_ROOT/tools/regression/xsl_reports/test/' directory and
invoking 'generate_test_results.py' to generate test data and then
'test.py' to initiate a test report generation run.

> And I'm wrestling with regression.py at the moment...

Can we help?

> > Thanks for tracking it down!
>
> You're welcome, but this might not be all.

I've fixed one other place; let's see how it'll turn out.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com