Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 11:03:48

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Okay, finally (generated from test data):
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost/new/developer/index.html
>
> Feedback is most welcome!

The design is visually appealing!
Congratualtions.

Al though it is not so easy to test usability with test data I made the
following observations:

1) I needed some time to understand the interdependence of the top bar
    buttons. Perhaps it would be better to have a two row design, with
    the "User View / Developer View" radio buttons in the top row. But
    I am not sure if this really would be better, listening what others
    say...

2) The top frames warning text is partly hidden by the lower frame.

3) What is the purpose of the "Categories" ?

4) I think the index-* pages are redundant. It would be much nicer to
    replace them by the summary-* pages.

Would it be possible to set up a test against the current data to get
a better idea of usability?

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com