Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 11:23:54

Thomas Witt wrote:
> Is the following a result of a stale obj file or does this occur on
> every compile of the obj file?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/38j6co

Can't tell for sure, but since I am always running full runs, I am
pretty sure this is not something stale from prior runs.
I checked the file date: 13 Feb 20:55 which is clearly after start of run.

Btw.: We are in a somewhat unfortunate situation with the stlport 4:

I contacted the stlport developer list for help, and got the answer,
that ver. 4.6.2 strictly is not supported any more. Instead we should
upgrade to 5.1, escecially since msvc 7.1 is known to have problems with
4.6.2, and they will not be fixed!

Now upgrading definitely is out of scope for regression testing for
RC_1_34_0. But I want to raise the question if we are doing our users a
good job if we show 4.6.2 in our regression tables? Wouldn't we
misguide them?

Rather I suggest to discuss if we shouldn't just drop the stlport4 from
the required set.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com