Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-23 13:04:51

David Abrahams wrote:
> on Fri Mar 23 2007, Vladimir Prus <ghost-AT-cs.msu.su> wrote:

>> Do you think your last checkin fixed everything and Martin should try
>> again?
>
> I don't know about "everything," but I hope so. Isn't Martin running
> tests continuously anyway? I hope everyone is. If I fixed it for one
> person and broke it for everyone else, that won't do either.

No, I'm not, since the machines do have to serve other purposes, too.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to run the tests continuously, anyway,
since most results would be discarded due to the slow table generation.

I deleted the Boost.Python results as you requested in the other
message. I then ran the tests. I'm restarting the x86/64 tests now in
the hope the results will make it into the next results table.

x86/32 is still running with the build system before your most recent
patch. It's unlikely the results will be produced in time for the next
table generation (building & running Boost.Python tests 6 times simply
takes too long).

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com