Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 17:47:20

Rene -

OK I looked into this some more and would like to try this again.

I ran process_jam_log against the serialization library tests and
verified that the library="" has been replaced by library="serialization"
in all the xml files.

Now what I would like to do is to run the regression.py script
on my local machine before I check in for another attempt.
However I have a few problems with this.

>From the regression.py --help I don't see a way to do this
with having my system either download a tarball or update
from SVN. What I want to do is just run the regression
test on my system with my current setup and without forwarding
the results (I assume that this latter is obtained with
--dont-send-bjam-log).

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com