Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 18:46:07

Robert Ramey wrote:
> From the regression.py --help I don't see a way to do this
> with having my system either download a tarball or update
> from SVN. What I want to do is just run the regression
> test on my system with my current setup and without forwarding
> the results (I assume that this latter is obtained with
> --dont-send-bjam-log).

What you want to do is ask regression.py to run the individual steps,
instead of the default which runs all of them. The genera syntax is:

   python regression.py [command] options

Where command can be any of:

     'cleanup'
     'get-source'
     'update-source'
     'setup'
     'install'
     'test'
     'build-book'
     'collect-logs'
     'collect-book'
     'upload-logs'
     'upload-book'
     'update-itself'
     'regression'
     'show-revision'

IIRC you want to run the 'setup', 'test', and 'collect-logs' commands in
that order. You may have to rename some dirs to convince it read from
your checkout. As it looks for a 'boost' directory from where it's run.
Note, the collect-logs will still try publish the Dart results but
that's fine as those are transitory anyway.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com