Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 15:31:23

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Is there a magic/standard way to address this. I took a look and found
> the
> offending line - but I don't see an easy tweak to address this.

Neither do I. Sorry.

This issue prevents some date_library tests to compile on HP-UX and iVMS,
this is how I became aware of it. When I contacted Martin Sebor, he pointed
me to the Apache tracker:

        http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-152

So, this is a known issue with RW library and, according to STDCXX-152, it
might get
addressed in the next major release of the Apache library (which is an
opensourced
RogueWave library).

Thanks,
  Boris