Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 18:20:31

On Sep 27, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:

> I've been watching my Linux machine take incrementally more and more
> time processing the regression results and uploading them to the OSL
> server. If I'm lucky not too many new results come in, and it takes
> 3.5
> hours (it used to take about half that).

So I guess this might not be a good time to ask if I could ramp up
the number of build configurations I test every night?

We would like to start testing

link=static,shared
runtime-link=static,shared
address-model=32,64
threading=single,multi

I was hoping to start testing essentially this whole matrix on our
machines. Will the testing system scale up if I were to start
testing this whole matrix? Can anyone envision problems?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com