Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 13:06:10

Rene Rivera wrote:
>> It doesn't look like the RC_1_34_0 branch was fixed. I see Attic dirs in
>> it, and hence can't be sure what the real state should be :-(

In the case of the hash library, RC_1_34_0 was fixed but Douglas left
the Attic directories in. This is certainly the case for the hash library.

> PS. And there are difference between RC_1_34_0 and release branches:

I believe the differences in RC_1_34_0 are either the restored files or
changes made after release. The best way of checking would be to compare
with the 1.34.1 tarball. I'll try to do that later tonight.

Daniel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com