Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 02:46:53

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> The critical message is:
>> I'm holding off on doing any 1.35.0 merging pending a resolution of
>> this.
>> Is it possible to fix this? If so, how much effort is involved, who
>> should do what, etc? We can workaround the problem, but would
>> prefer not
>> to loose the history of the files involved.
> Fixed. I've moved the files back from the Attic and diff'd the
> results to be sure that we have it right. We still have all of the
> history.
> The problem is due to some corruption in the CVS repository before
> the conversion. The CVS->SVN conversion does its best, but somethings
> things like this get mangled... anyway, we're fine now.

OK, but Beman had already created the copy of tags/Version_1_34_1. So I
guess we need to redo the copy? Or maybe I'll just try it... OK one
can't copy to an existing location :-( Which means doing it as a merge,
yuck, or doing it as a delete+copy.

PS. Why is it I always end up doing stuff that breaks assumptions?

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- Redshift Software, Inc. -
-- rrivera/ - grafik/
-- 102708583/icq - grafikrobot/aim - grafikrobot/yahoo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at