Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 21:50:25

On Oct 22, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
> The critical message is:
> I'm holding off on doing any 1.35.0 merging pending a resolution of
> this.
> Is it possible to fix this? If so, how much effort is involved, who
> should do what, etc? We can workaround the problem, but would
> prefer not
> to loose the history of the files involved.

Fixed. I've moved the files back from the Attic and diff'd the
results to be sure that we have it right. We still have all of the

The problem is due to some corruption in the CVS repository before
the conversion. The CVS->SVN conversion does its best, but somethings
things like this get mangled... anyway, we're fine now.

        - Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at