Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 06:52:41

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> The critical message is:
>> I'm holding off on doing any 1.35.0 merging pending a resolution of
>> this.
>> Is it possible to fix this? If so, how much effort is involved, who
>> should do what, etc? We can workaround the problem, but would
>> prefer not
>> to loose the history of the files involved.
> Fixed. I've moved the files back from the Attic and diff'd the
> results to be sure that we have it right. We still have all of the
> history.

Thank you, Doug!

> The problem is due to some corruption in the CVS repository before
> the conversion. The CVS->SVN conversion does its best, but somethings
> things like this get mangled... anyway, we're fine now.

I had a similar experience with a client's CVS -> SVN conversion. There
were a surprising number of glitches even though the repository was
small and believed to be in good shape.


Boost-testing list run by mbergal at