Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-26 12:02:26

Hi Robert,

On Mar 26, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:

> I see a few issues:
>
> a)intel- darwin- 10.0, 10.1, and 9.1

> The platforms are showing failing tests that use wstream. Is it
> true that
> this is failing or not implemement on this platform?.

The intel compilers are mangling symbols that are missing from the
gcc runtime. I still need to investigate why this is happening and
what, if anything, we can do about it.

> b) sandia labs gcc- 4.3.0
>
> This looks like tests are continually being run even though gcc is
> not in
> the path!!! What's up with this?

Someone requested we test against gcc-4.3.0 so I installed the
compilers over the weekend. We had disk problems when the tests ran
so you should see these problems clear up with the next reporting cycle.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com