Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 13:27:07

Rene Rivera-2 wrote:

> Anyone? Could this be a result of the recent changes to
> process_jam_log.cpp ??
>
> Richard, I would suggest using the Python version of the PJL, but you
> are running incremental tests and the Python script doesn't handle
> incrementals yet.

I tried running the tests with an older version of process_jam_log.exe
(instead of one built by the test scripts) and that seemed to work, so it
does seem to be related to some recent changes.

The problem might to be effecting the release branch tests as well - at
least, there's a recent BGD-Windows.zip in the release dir on the FTP server
which contains an empty xml file.