Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Darwin/Sandia-intel - looks very problematic
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 16:50:19

Hi Artyom,

On Jul 14, 2011, at 1:43 AM, Artyom Beilis wrote:

> It seems that there is a problem with Darwin/Sandia-intel 11 and 12
> compilers - there are lots of faults all over boost libraries
> that most of them are segmentation faults even for
> libraries that has clear record on other platforms compilers.
>
> It looks like there is a problem with installation/configuration
> of these Intel compilers, maybe some ABI clash of some libraries.

A year ago I reported to the list and Gennadiy that there was some kind of infinite recursion in the exception handler in Boost.Test that impacted the Sandia Darwin Intel tester. See my email of last May. I don't think we ever found the actual problem and I suspect it's this same issue impacting many of the other Boost libraries tested with the Sandia Darwin Intel tester.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com