Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problems building bjam?
From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-07 02:11:06

   Hi again.

>> Many trunk nightly testers seem to have problems building a
>> working bjam. Anyone made any changes that would have caused
>> this?
>
> I'm actively working on Boost Jam/Build these days so if something
> started failing - it is most likely my fault. :-(

   Woho!!! We might be making progress... I managed to get a sporadic
bjam crash on my end running Boost Build tests with Cygwin and doing
some extra CPU intensive tasks at the same time, and it seems to occur
often enough in that case.

   I'll try to track down the culprit now...

   Wish I knew how to debug Cygwin-gcc built executables though... :-(

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com