Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Re: Report generation frequency
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 22:30:31

On Feb 3, 2014, at 8:27 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]<mailto:kbelco_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to increase the frequency that the test reporting runs at, it seems that both develop and master update on about a 4 hour cycle or so but I could be mistaken. Could I work with whomever is currently running test reporting to help increase the frequency and also get some pointers on how best to run the reporting scripts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

For how to run the tests nowadays, see tools/regression/doc/reports.html in the super-project develop branch. Feel free to make corrections or additions.

Beautiful, that's what I'm after, thanks Beman.

I ran them for a few days, at off hours from Tom, but they really should run on a server rather than my deskstop. Feel free tor run at the times Tom suggested.

Okay, quarter past, and quarter to, the hour for both develop and master. I'll take those times.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com