From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-29 20:22:32

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Jeff Garland wrote:
jeff>
jeff> I'm sure there is. It is a matter of getting the "25 lines of
jeff> actual code" (my guess) in those 47 headers that tokenizer
jeff> really needs into a small header. I'm sure with a small
jeff> effort you could do it. Perhaps you could even find a way to
jeff> improve the overall design in the process.

Well, it could get a little messy. The iterator adaptors use some stuff
from the type_traits headers, which have lots of workarounds for different
compilers, etc., etc.

For a super simple C++ stringtok see the header

boost/pending/stringtok.hpp

It's not an official boost library, but you might find it fits
your needs.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608