From: Lie-Quan Lee (llee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 09:05:28

Hi Richard,

It looks like the BGLVCprojects.tgz online is corrupted somehow. I
attached the right file (about 466.1K) in this message. Please extracts
the contents of the tarball using winzip 8.0 or up. The tarball includes
the missing workspace file and project files.

Thanks for reporting that problem!

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 04:18, loopylozzysdad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still having no luck with this file. In the Boost Graph Library
> book (Great book!), Errata web page
> (http://siek.info/bgl.html) it says...
>
> "On the accompanying CD, the file \BGL\VC++ Projects\AllExamples.dsw
> is missing. You can download the missing file from here
> BGLVCprojects.tgz."
>
> When I download it I get a 454K file. When I open it with WinZip
> winzip tells me there is a single file BGLVCprojects.tgz in it. when
> it opens that single file it only finds ONE file in that
> accum_compile_times.dsw size 4639 bytes. this does not make sense fo
> r a file that started at 454K but I don't seem able to get any more
> out of it. I am using WinZip 6.2.
>
> Another machine with WinZIP 8.0 reports 'Invalid compressed header
> after 1 entry'. Is anyone else getting this result. If not could you
> email me a file that works for you?
>
> All the best and thanks - Richard Howells
>

> Info: <http://www.boost.org>
> Wiki: <http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl>
> Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-users-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>

Lie-Quan Lee (AKA: Rich Lee)
Research Associate                        http://www.osl.iu.edu/~llee
Computer Science Department               llee_at_[hidden]
Indiana University at Bloomington         812-855-3608(Office)