From: Phil Nash (phil.nash.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-16 03:08:54

Can I add my voice to the list of very interested parties? :-)
On my current project we ended up using a low level api wrapper and building
our own higher level wrapper on top. But it was all pretty common stuff.
Unfortunately what we have done now is under company IPR (although it would
need extra work to be boostifed anyway).
A sockets library would definitely be very welcome.
Also, I believe it would be a necessariy groundwork for some of the higher
level thread library related proposals for further down the line.

[)o
IhIL..