From: sdussin (sdussin1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-16 08:23:49

I just downloaded Boost and am trying to do some development using
it. Our product will be developed and fielded on both Win2K and
Solaris.

So far I've been using Boost solely on VC6, and I have a question
regarding building the threads library. I've gotten the build to run
correctly, but it doesn't seem to build a DLL version of the library.
I looked in the both the runtime-link-static and runtime-link-dynamic
dirs, and both contain only a .LIB version of the library. Is there
something I'm doing wrong here? Or am I misunderstanding what should
be generated?

Any clarification or pointers would be greatly welcomed.

Thanx,
   Steve Dussinger