From: adhalejr (donnie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-17 08:30:16

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., "John Maddock" <john_maddock_at_c...> wrote:
> OK, I've patched boost's config again to work around this (updated
> file attached).

The release stuff using bjam built flawlessly with this patch -
thanks!.

> Well you could just build from the IDE, alternatively I've got the
> makefile working: open up bcb5.mak and add:
>
> INCLUDES=-Ie:\STLport-4.5.3\stlport
>
> and:
>
> XLFLAGS=-Le:\STLport-4.5.3\lib
>
> obviously using whatever path your STLport build is in place of
mine.

I only have the command line tools, no IDE. The make seemed to work.
In terms of target names, is "boost_regex_bcb5_mss.lib" the
multithreaded statically linkable library which expects to be linked
with the static version of the RTL?

Thanks again,

Donnie