From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-04 11:09:40

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Marc Cromme wrote:
yg-boo> I see your point. Of course, you are right, I had my own problem in
yg-boo> mind when looking for a tree template. Unfortunately I have nor the
yg-boo> time to develop such a general framework, nor the in-depth
yg-boo> experience in generic STL-like template programming, nor the in-depth
yg-boo> knowledge of the boost graph library to succed on my own.

No problemo.

yg-boo> But I am still interested in learning more about the boost graph lib,
yg-boo> extending it with nice tree templates, and I certainly prefer general
yg-boo> solutions as much as you do.
yg-boo>
yg-boo> Would you be interested in participating in such a project ???
yg-boo> Would anybody else ???

Yes, certainly.

Basically, here's what I envision could happen. You write up the interface
for the particular tree data-structure that you are interested in. I'll
then review that interface and suggest changes so that it can fit into the
"big picture"... I'm not sure exactly what the "big picture" is yet, but
that will firm up as we go along. Once we agree to the interface, you can
implement the tree data-structure that you're interested in.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608