From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-19 11:55:03

I was excited to get to use the graph library for a dependency tracking tool
we needed, now I have a feature that I don't know how to do. This is
mapping library/executable dependencies and we have a lot of apps with
common sub-libraries. I'd like to extract a full-rebuild order for only
certain nodes, i.e. what libs do I need to build for apps A and B? Since
its a DAG, I thought something about reachability, perhaps? I'm not to
familiar with graph theory :(

thanks,
Tom

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.