From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-03 12:06:53

I would recommend contacting the aCC support people. They are generally
quite reasonable. In fact, the hp status tables (which appear a bit out of
date) at http://www.boost.org/status/cs-hpux.html are run remotely on a box
provided by HP for boost to use. At the point when this was set up, I was
investigating whether we should use aCC or g++. I went through and
developed a few simple test cases to demonstrate the bugs in a few of the
tests. They accepted them, but gave no time line.

I think development of aCC was initially really hurt when Daveed Vandevoorde
went to EDG, and I'd guess all the linux/compaq hubbub probably hasn't
helped to much. I think A.03.33 was released over a year ago.

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.