From: sam samijackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-21 15:07:08

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], David Abrahams <dave_at_b...> wrote:

> Try the boost CVS state; it now has shell-insensitive testing code.

> You may need a bjam update:

> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586

> (at the bottom)

> --

> Dave Abrahams

> Boost Consulting

> www.boost-consulting.com

I got the newest bjam.exe and had the same results.

When I go into the $boost/lib/thread/test/bin/ and run

the tests, test_mutex has errors, the others don't.

So I assume my linking to the pthreads is not working properly.

is there info on how to tell boost which threads to use?

Is that located in the threads.jam file?

Or do I just set the PTW32 ENV variable to point to the installation?

thanks

Sam