From: Jeff Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-04 18:01:15

I'd think a hashed dictionary would be needed for such a large data set.
There is a caviot though, weither or not a good hash function can be
created.

The good thing is that its easy to experiment with different STL
associative containers, as long as you have SGI's STL or a derivative/
or good alternative.

In SGI, the container is hash_map.