From: cl_corba_at (Christian.Lipp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-14 06:40:00

Thanks a lot for this link.
I am glad to see that there is a library into review process.

When I checked the documentation, I saw that windows command line
(WinMain - whole arguments without programm name in a C-string) are
not supported.

So someone has to use tokenizer to split the string into a vector and
a seperator is still missing.

CL