From: Nuno Lucas (lucas.sdi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-14 07:24:48

Many compilers suport a workaround for this in the form of __argc,
__argv global variables. I known Borland do it and I think VC++ also
does it.
The runtime library help of your compiler should take any doubts.
I made a simple function to parse the windows command line, for a
Windows CE application (using my own tokenizer class). It's very basic
and it's not general enough, but if you are interested just drop me a line
(it handles "" delimeters in a basic way).

~Nuno Lucas

On 14 Apr 2003 at 11:40, cl_corba_at wrote:
> Thanks a lot for this link.
> I am glad to see that there is a library into review process.
>
> When I checked the documentation, I saw that windows command line
> (WinMain - whole arguments without programm name in a C-string) are
> not supported.
>
> So someone has to use tokenizer to split the string into a vector and
> a seperator is still missing.
>
> CL

SDI - Sistemas e Desenvolvimento Informático
Rua Nova da Estação, 315 -- 4710-234 Braga
Tel: 253 268 690/1 Fax: 253 268 692