From: Ken Fogel (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-06 13:25:54

Thanks, the key was learning the right place to put the library and your
info allowed me to locate it on my compiler. In .NET 2003 it is in
Projects->Properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies and in my case
the path was:

D:\boost_1_30_0\libs\thread\build\bin\boost_thread.dll\vc7\debug\runtime-lin
k-dynamic\threading-multi\boost_thread.lib

Ken

"Mark Sizer" <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I had no problem with this.
>
> I added the boost directory structure to my Visual Studio paths
> (Tools/Options/Directories/Include & Library) and added boost_thread.lib
> to the project settings (Project/Settings/Link/Input).
>
> Since I'm not debugging boost, I use only the release libraries (the
> VERY long path of which is:

D:\boost\boost_1_30_0\libs\thread\build\bin\boost_thread.dll\msvc\release\ru

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/