From: Jason Winnebeck (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-13 19:36:48

David Abrahams wrote:
> Jason Winnebeck <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> writes:
> I have no problem using boost with mingw32. I keep my boost
> installation at c:/boost. My mingw32 is installed at
> c:/tools/mingw-2.0.

Ok so you download my library. My library needs your boost to compile
it. How does it find Boost? I have provided my makefile. What do you
expect to have to do to my library to get it to find Boost. What do you
want it to do? What is the least you expect it to handle? Unless there
is some option I don't know about for Mingw, you are going to have to
modify my makefile to point to Boost or define some environment variable
so I know where it's at so I can add the proper -I line.

Jason