From: Gustavo Sánchez (gustsanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-02 03:54:34

Hi all,

I'm developing a hardware test program with some class abstractions like resistor, diode, relay ... which I stick to the BGL graph structure in the edge properties. I so have some information associated with vertices, and the result is a set of data composed of the graph itself - an ajacency_list - the graph properties for edges and vertices and a couple of vectors for the abstractions. My problem is how can I manage all these data in an OO program. The method used in BGL examples (just declare all these in main ) is right just for that, but in a more complex object colaboration society I consider it to be simple and useless. I just use a class named GraphContainer to package all the elements, but I wonder if there is any other better aproach...

class GraphContainer{
 int nVertices;
public:
  UGraph g;
  property_map<UGraph, vertex_index_t>::type id;
  property_map<UGraph, edge_name_t>::type name;
  property_map<UGraph, vertex_name_t>::type vname;
  std::map<string,boost::graph_traits<UGraph>::vertex_descriptor> vertx; // mapa vertices(string)--vertex_descriptor
  vector<Lampara> Lamparas;
  vector<Diodo> Diodos;
  vector<Switch> Switches;
  vector<Resistencia> Resistencias;
  vector<Bobina> Bobinas;
  GraphContainer();
};

Thanks a lot...

    Antivirus • Filtros antispam • 6 MB gratis
    ¿Todavía no tienes un correo inteligente?