From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-28 14:24:57

Daniel L Elliott wrote:

> I am trying to better understand the current status of the uBLAS library.
> Below I have listed a few questions. Of course, any responses are
> completely off the record. We just need to get a better idea of the
> current state of uBLAS. Thank you, in advance, for any information you
> provide.

I don't have the answers to these questions, but to be honest, I wish
that every library in Boost had answers to all of these questions up in
front on the main page of their documentation. These are very important
peices of information, and misunderstandings with regards to these
issues in general has created a lot of problems in the past. Sometimes,
it would just be nice to have an honest indication of project vitality.

Aaron W. LaFramboise