From: Eric Goebelbecker (egoebelbecker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 07:13:47

I'm embarassed to admit that I missed the fact that there was a Wiki
too. (Maybe they should move the link up toward the top, near the
links for the e-mail lists.)

Since it has the merit of already existing, and has some useful info
on it already, why don't we channel some of this energy into it? If
things take off we can also discuss augmenting it with news, blogs and
so forth down the road.

I'm using smart_ptr right now. After I finish this current project,
(hopefully in the next 2 weeks) I'll try to write a tutorial for the
Wiki site.