From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-06 11:15:19

Note that the test matrix indicates all demos and examples are compiling,
linking, and executing without error with the current CVS and VC 7.1.
Exceptions are shared_ptr (which is being addressed) and one of the demos -
portable_archive (DLL version) which can't work with VC7.1 Of course these
are all built with the bjam system.

These problems occur from time to time and up until now have always been
traced to a difference in setup between the bjam and the VC 7.1 IDE. I
expect that will be the case as well here. One option is to use the solution
in the vc7ide directory along with the projects for all the test and demos.
Try to build one of the demos from there. (There might be some changes to
be made for local directorynames etc). When you've got that, you can
compare to your own IDE options.

Good luck

Robert Ramey