From: Mart marvin (martin_marvinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 22:09:59

>From: Cory Nelson <phrosty_at_[hidden]>
>To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
>Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How do I get boost to work with vs.net 2005 ?
>Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:26:17 -0700
>
>On 6/24/05, Mart marvin <martin_marvinski_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > It didn't work!
> >
> > I followed the directions to the letter. Is it a bug with VS.NET 2005
>beta?
> > Here's the message I got:
> >
> > Cannot open include file: 'boost\smart_ptr.h': No such file or directory
>
>try boost/smart_ptr.hpp

Now that's silly. When did ".h" stop being good enough!? Well it did
compile so I can't complain too hard...but why change it to hpp? I can
understand modern C++ has benefits over the older like that when memory
allocation fails it throws a bad_alloc, but changing things like "h" to
"hpp" is just changing for the sake of change.