From: Richard Jennings (richard.jennings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-24 04:13:51

You need to compile your project using dynamic RTL. To do this, in the
Borland IDE select the project, then Options. On the Linker tab tick
the "Use dynamic RTL" checkbox.

Depending on which version of Boost you are using, some libraries won't
compile. For v1.33.0 you might like to exclude Wave since that won't
compile:
> bjam -sTOOLS=Borland --without-wave stage

The filesystem library will complain about generating a dynamic link
library as it's not supported for this compiler: you'll have to ignore
that. You can stil use filesystem though.

Check also that you have got Spirit v 1.6.x as the version shipped with
recent Boost won't compile. See instructions here:
http://www.boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/release.html

You may also need to replace spirit.hpp in your Boost include directory.

Richard