From: Thomas Matelich (matelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-09 16:28:49

Parameter seems perfect for some code I'm writing now, so I thought
I'd give it a look. The organization of the documentation is
definitely not oriented to the type of library user I am (skim
tutorial, quick copy/paste of example, then hack with reference docs).
 I have two requests that would have given me less headaches.

1) Provide complete source for the examples at 3 phases. Say a .cpp
covering the topics learned so far at the end of each 2.x section.
Going and looking at the test code, I did find tutorial, though I was
disappointed to find it had only the first minimal example, and the
other test code is built around smaller/simpler problems

2) Move the reference doc link to the top. I totally missed it until
I hit Konqueror's Up navigation button and saw the rst in
http://www.boost.org/libs/parameter/doc/.

Thanks for listening.
Tom

PS Please don't ask for patches, this is a suggestion, I don't care if
you do it or not. I know Dave's a stickler for good docs, so I'm
giving some feedback.