Boost Users :
Date: 2006-01-10 02:29:24
Does Boost Math Library support Statistic Calculation?
(e.g. median, std deviation, etc)?
>From here, it does not appear Boost Math library
calculate has statistic algorithm. If not, can
someone please recommend some c/c++ library which does
Math and numerics
* math - Several contributions in the domain of
mathematics, from various authors.
* numeric/conversion - Optimized Policy-based
Numeric Conversions, from Fernando Cacciola.
* integer - Headers to ease dealing with integral
* interval - Extends the usual arithmetic
functions to mathematical intervals, from Guillaume
Melquiond, Hervé Brönnimann and Sylvain Pion.
* math/common_factor - Greatest common divisor and
least common multiple, from Daryle Walker.
* math/octonion - Octonions, from Hubert Holin.
* math/quaternion - Quaternions, from Hubert
* math/special_functions - Mathematical special
functions such as atanh, sinc, and sinhc, from Hubert
* multi_array - Multidimensional containers and
adaptors for arrays of contiguous data, from Ron
* operators - Templates ease arithmetic classes
and iterators, from Dave Abrahams and Jeremy Siek.
* random - A complete system for random number
generation, from Jens Maurer.
* rational - A rational number class, from Paul
* uBLAS - Basic linear algebra for dense, packed
and sparse matrices, from Joerg Walter and Mathias
Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net