From: Sliwa, Przemyslaw (London) (Przemyslaw_Sliwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-20 08:18:27

Hi,

Thanks for help,

I did not understand your statement properly -> did you create your own
VC 7.1 projects for the three libraries?
Is this a standard procedure what people do when something is not
working in boost?
Could you give me your compiler/linker options and setting so that I
could make something similar?

Thanks

Pshemek

Kind regards