From: Sliwa, Przemyslaw (London) (Przemyslaw_Sliwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-19 11:10:35

All,

I have a project generated as multithreaded DLL in VC++ 7.1. I have to
use STL-PORT together with boos. When I compile the boost libs there is
no single dll library generated by bjam.
None of the compiled libraries links properly with my solution.
Can anyone help me with this issue.

Thanks a lot

Pshemek

Przemyslaw Sliwa
Global Foreign Exchange

FX Risk Engine Development
Merrill Lynch
( +44 (0)20 7995 4182
) +44 (0)79 6325 2319
* Email: przemyslaw_sliwa_at_[hidden]

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/