From: James Hughes (JHughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 05:40:30

I thought it odd too. I manually deleted all the files flagged as Intel
binaries, then re-did the build, and hey presto, they reappeared - as Intel
binaries!!

I will try the debug option you suggest.

> > In addition, when I do a build to a particular directory:
> >
> > bjam
> "-sGCC_ROOT_DIRECTORY=/opt/montavista/mobilinux/devkit/arm/iwmmxt_le"
> > "-sGCC=iwmmxt_le-gcc" "-sGXX=iwmmxt_le-g++" stage
> >
> > the stage folder is created, in which is a lib folder, in
> which are all the
> > binaries (including the defective Intel ones). However, I
> would also expect
> > some header files somewhere - should there also be a h (or
> header) folder
> > next to lib? If not where are the headers I need to include
> in my apps using
> > Boost?
>
> The includes only show up if you do "install". Since you
> obviously don't
> want to obliterate your system Boost install you'll also have
> to specify
> the "--prefix" of where to install :-)

Thanks - that's what I needed to know. I pressume I could simply copy the
headers from the boost directory to where I need them - is this all the
build/install does?

James