From: Chris Goller (goller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 18:24:00

Hey David-

I'm a huge fan of examples. Most (all?) boost libraries have examples, but
it would be nice to get many, many more.
There are a ton of great things in boost. To me it would be inspiring for a
person new to boost to look through them.

I know everytime I did something new with boost, I caught myself saying,
"C++ is so freaking cool."
Simple examples of not just how but why to use a library would be great.

A person new to boost would love to see bind, the iterator stuff, stream
stuff... basically all the stuff that was hard to use with STL
but really easy and slick in boost.

When I first read about transform_iterator and more specifically
iterator_facade, I was so happy. Now, I could put iterators on all my
data... then I found bind... wow! I can do all sorts of functional stuff!

In other words, chain the simple examples together.