From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 20:57:52

Chris Goller wrote:
> When I first read about transform_iterator and more specifically
> iterator_facade, I was so happy. Now, I could put iterators on all my
> data... then I found bind... wow! I can do all sorts of functional stuff!
>
> In other words, chain the simple examples together.

Interesting! I agree that Boost libraries that have synergies should
call them out in their docs. The idea of a central location on Boost.org
dedicated to the whiz-bang productivity boosters (pun intended) might be
a good grabber, too. I'm a big believer in the "hello world" example --
all good documentation should have one. Why not Boost.org as well?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting