From: Andreas Sæbjørnsen (andreas.saebjoernsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 19:53:17

Thank you very much! I was not aware of this tool. Using this tool the
minimal subset of the 'lambda/lambda.hpp' which we would like to use is
still 4mb which is ok, but may still be too big for our library.
We are interested in the operator expressions this header file provides. Do
you know if there is any way to attain operator expression features without
including 4mb of header files?

Andreas