From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 09:59:52

Hi Robert,

You are correct that the documentation is ambiguous on this point.
The MultiArray concept should explicitly state the restrictions on
the relationship
between both arrays involved in a comparison. However, the library
should have been designed to allow comparisons between different
models of MultiArray. I will see about updating the documentation
and the implementation to reflect this. However, it won't appear
until the release of Boost following the current release.

Thanks for pointing this out.

ron