From: Christopher Hart (hartct_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 18:27:15

When I received the error, BOOST_REGEX_MATCH_EXTRA was defined both at
my program's compile time and when in user.hpp when I built boost.
Based on my vauge understanding of that error, my impression was that
it was attempting to read memory that had already been de-allocated.
Is that consistent with a missing definition (either when the library
was built or at my program's compile time)? Or am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Chris